Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Do you have a friend or family member who would LOVE to receive Stampin' Up! products for Christmas? Or do you know someone who could be a stamper but doesn't even know what they're missing? How about a teenage who might appreciate some unique decorations for the walls in her room? No matter who you're shopping for, our 2008 Holiday Gift Guide (.pdf) will get you headed in the right direction!
Or, if you'd prefer a more comprehensive list that's organized by price range, check out our Online Holiday Gift Guide. This version operates in our Online Ordering system, so you can easily put items directly into your shopping cart and have them shipped right to your door. Just remember to select me, Denise Foor, as your Demonstrator so that I get credit for your order!
Either way, I recommend ordering by December 10th in order to receive your items in time for Christmas. Items ordered later MAY arrive in time, but I'd hate to have you disappointed if they didn't make it.
If you're shopping last minute, consider contacting me instead for a "Stamp With Denise" Gift Certificate. Remind your family, too, that if something special is on your Wish List from Stampin' Up that they can contact me and I will order and gift wrap it for them.

No matter which option you choose, Stampin' Up! and I have got you covered for all of your gift-giving needs. So happy shopping, and happy stamping!
Remember you can always email me (dfoor@embarqmail.com) or call and I will be happy to place the order for you. It is always less expensive this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.