Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meeting Shelli at the Virginia Beach Regional Seminar

Well, I just returned from our Virginia Beach Regional Seminar and it was a terrific experience. I was lucky enough to meet and talk with the owner/founder of Stampin' Up, Shelli Gardner. She is such a warm, encouraging woman. It was a pleasure to meet her and listen to her up-lifting
words. She was so gracious to have her picture taken with me. I was thrilled.

There were all kinds of samples and new ideas. I took dozens and dozens of pictures some of which I will be posting here on my blog in the near future.
There were terrific scrapbooking ideas, cards, crafts, home decor and party planning items. I'm sure that I'm forgetting some items, but I took lots of notes.

Be sure to check back here over the next few days and weeks for more information on upcoming techniques and new classes. I can't wait to share everything with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.