Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Christmas Cheer

I hope you enjoy seeing these terrific shoe-box swap cards we exchanged at our Demonstrator Christmas Party.  I've been blogging about it for about a week now and I think you will agree that the ideas and the samples are just terrific.  What a bunch of fun we had stamping these together!

Kind and Caring Stamp Set




Best Wishes and More


Fifth Ave. Floral




 
Dasher



Winter Post Gift Card Holder



Square Scallop and Snowflake Big Shot



Winter Post with Dazzling Diamonds and Water Color Crayons



Christmas Punch, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder using the Big Shot



Best Wishes and More



Lovely as a Tree with Dazzling Diamonds



Ornament Punch with Stampin' Up Embossing Folder and Shimmer Paint



Matchbox with Curly Punch Dinner Favor (my darling husband ate the homemade candy, so I had to add the little nugget as a substitute)

And now for a few goodies that Betsy gave out.



Again, my husband ate the 3Musketeers, so you are seeing nuggets.  smile.



Another goodie that Betsy made and shared with us.  Such cute ideas.



Here are Betsy's pumpkins...they would be so cute as Thanksgiving place cards or favors.



And last of all, the stunning Star that Betsy gave me.  I love it and this Star will have a special place this Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.