Recently, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for the option of repositionable clear-mount stamps featuring Stampin' Up quality. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue and 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Stampin′ Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount options. You choose which is right for you.
Our new clear-mount stamps are the result of extensive Stampin' Up research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality within the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount stamps.
Stampin' Up Clear-Mount Features
Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist.
Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
* Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
* Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
* Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
* Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
* New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
o Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog
* Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
* larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
* Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color