Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally found minute to take some pictures of the wonderful cards that we have received in recent months. I wanted to share them on my blog with you. It is so terrific to have Studio PA moved to the larger space now and have a photo space set up.



Hostess Club Member, Sue L. made this card for me.  It uses the following:  Embrace Life, Petals A Plenty embossing folder, Shimmer Paint, 5 Petal Punch.







This stunning card was sent to me by Sheila W., a Hostess Club member, for Christmas 2009.  I love how she finished off the inside of the card.  SU Stamp Set:  Snow Burst.



Ann Veneziano, SU Demo in Upline, sent me this gorgeous card for Christmas.  SU Stamp Set: Gifts of Christmas


This beauty was made by my sister, Sandy.  Stamp sets used:  Branch Out, Holiday Best.



This card was made by my friend, Wendy P., who lives in Australia after recently moving from New Zealand.



These 3 cards were made by our Great-Nephew, Samuel.  We start them very young in our family. 



These beauties were made by our Granddaughter, Haille.  She loves art.



This lovely was sent to me by fellow SU Demo, Betsy Crider.  SU Stamp Set:  Lovely as a Tree.

1 comment:

  1. these are all SO cute!!! thanks for visiting us over at Robyn's Fetish!!

    love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.