Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flowers Everywhere...

I tried my hand at the new fabric brooch that Shelli had on her blog....I changed mine up a bit by using demin and tulle.  And instead of sewing, I got out the old hot glue gun.  I added a natural, vintage Mother-of-Pearl button in the center with some embroidery thread.  I used my Big Shot with the Flower Foldz Bigz Die and the old blue jeans I had cut so easily....just as easy as the tulle.  What fun. 



And here is a card I made today using Flower Fancy and the new corner punch, Scallop Trim Corner in the Occasions Mini.  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery complete the card.




Stay tuned, I have more photographs to take and get onto the blog.....be back later this week.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower. The denim looks so cool. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.