Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Leaves in the Breeze....

This little guy is from the new set in the Occasions Mini Catalog, Fox and Friends....the recipe includes, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and Mellow Moss Card Stock along with Melon Mambo ribbon.  I used the Heart to Heart Punch, 1 3/4" circle Punch, and the Big Shot Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.  The greeting is from the Stamp Set:  With All My Heart.

 

I just love this Flower Fancy stamp set and I dressed it up a bit today by using the Charming Set (still available) from the Holiday Mini with it on this card.  Additional items in the recipe include:  Ornament Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Flower Designer Brad and pink ribbon.  Colors are So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Bravo Burgundy.



1 comment:

  1. Love the monkey card! I am going to have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.