Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Time Stampin'


Our winter time visitor, the red-headed woodpecker.....fun to watch!  I took this from our front window.


Stamp Set:  Winter Post with dazzling diamonds.  We made this in our Hostess Club and used the Mirror Technique.  I cased this card from fellow Demo, Karen, at our last Quarterly Demo Meeting.


Stamp Sets:  Lace Snowflakes (retired), Voila, Tiny Tags.  Another card from Hostess Club.  Both this card and the one above use the double bow technique.  My friend and fellow Demo, Ann, gave me the White on White Embossing Chalk Technique for this card.



Cards I made for our Great Nieces and Nephews in 2009 for Christmas. Stamp Set: Deer Friends (Hostess Set retired), Winter Post

 

Stamp Sets:  Winter Post, Heard from the Heart.


I like to buy plain white kraft wrapping paper and stamp it for different occasions.  This was for our Granddaughter's birthday.  I used the Hostess retired set:  All About Occasions.  Anything that doesn't move can be stamped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.