Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Friends Sample Shares

Today I thought I would share with you some samples that friends either sent to me or brought to share at one of my Stampin' Up events.  It's always fun to see what everyone else is working on.  First is a project by Hostess Club member Tracy DeHoff.  She made these for her son's team mates.  I thought they were adorable.


Paperdolls by Tracy.  Adorable.

Next up...Judy Dibert brought some Valentine's to Hostess Club to share during February and here they are...using Stampin' Up set Branch Out, Heart punches and her Big Shot.




I have more pictures to upload with additional shares, plus tips and tricks for organizing...be back with more.

Your Ink Link,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.