Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Heart Healthy and Lovely, Too!

Oh, I have been blessed with a terrific mail week this week!  I just love getting mail and that is one of the terrific things about this art is that we can create items, mail them and pass on the joy to others.....well, this was my week, for sure!  I have already shared with you some of the samples that friends have sent or shared with me recently.  Today, I have a special treat.....a selection of items made by SU Demonstrator Shannon Eberhardt.  When I received her package in the mail, I was thrilled.  Here are some of the pictures:

Sending Love Speciality Designer Series Paper (Occasions Mini), Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Sweetheart, Full Heart Punch, Heart Treat Cups


Scallop Trim Border, Square & Heart to Heart Punch,



Real Red paper, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Big Shot Stampin' Up! Hearts & Brackets


Mini Milk Carton.  So Cute!  She used the SU Stamp Set I (Heart) Hearts, Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Sending Love Designer Series Paper, Real Red ribbon, and the small, medium & scallop oval punches.


These are all so beautiful....of course, my husband loves that the little milk carton is filled with candy, but he hasn't dared look at the jelly beans in the Sweetheart card yet.  Well, more to come tomorrow so stay tuned. 
Thanks for visiting my blog.  I appreciate your visit and thank anyone that leaves a comment or becomes a friend.  Blessings to all and happy paper crafting.


Your Ink Link,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.