Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Samples from Friends

Today, I thought I would post a couple more samples that I received recently from friends.  The first one is from my good friend Wendy Pettifer from Australia.  We have been online friends for more than 10 years and even had the pleasure of meeting during one of Wendy's visits to United States.  It was great to meet Wendy and her husband Doug.  Here is some of her recent work.




The next item was really made for my husband.  Everyone in my Hostess Clubs know that my husband "steals" the treats out of all the 3D samples.  So, Sue Lepako was nice enough to bring this one to February's Club meeting just for him.  The snicker bar disappeared soon after this picture was taken.  Sue used the Stampin' Up set, Love You Much and the Horizontal Slot Punch.  Way too cute!



Your Ink Link,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.