Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Organizing Tips

Here are tips to help you stay organized with your Big Shot.  I took some pictures to help explain how I try to make working with my Big Shot easy and quick.  Maybe some of these ideas will help you, too.

My first tip is to place a piece of the nubby shelf paper under your Big Shot, if you are using it on a slippery table.  It helps anchor your Big Shot.  You can tell the piece I'm using has seen better days, but it gets the job done.  reuse reduce recycle



Using a permanent marker, I write the size paper I need for each Big Shot die on the side of it.  That way I can quickly use scraps or cut paper (or fabric,etc) to the size needed.  When you see multipe measurements, the first measurement is for the entire Big Shot die, the second number is for the first item only and the third number is for the second item on the die.



Ok, so I haven't decorated my Clementine crate yet, but these little boxes make great containers for my Big Shot dies.  I have big plans for making it look beautiful with Stampin' Up designer series paper, but haven't had time yet.  I do love that they stand up in here and I can lift one out without pulling one out of a huge stack.  reuse reduce recycle


Your Ink Link,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.