Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sponge Blender Storage

Recently in my Hostess Clubs, we talked about how to store the sponges and daubers that we use for all the ink colors.  So, I thought I would post a picture of the plastic storage container with removable dividers that I created.  This contains my multiple sponges and daubers for all 48 Stampin' Up ink colors plus the basic ink colors, too.  I use a variety of sponges and daubers for different looks.  You will also see clips attached to the sponges and that is to keep fingers (and fingernails) clean.  I printed the ink pad colors out on my printer and placed them inside each compartment.  Hope this storage tip helps someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.