Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wanted

Today is the big game and a lot of people will be watching.....but a lot of us will be papercrafting either while we watch or flip the channel.  So I thought I would post the card I made for our Great-Nephew, Samuel's birthday.  He is into cowboys, so I used my Wanted stamp set.


This is my attempt at recreating the look of an old-time "Wanted" Poster.  I distressed the Very Vanilla cardstock by crumbling, inking, tearing and stamping it.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Wanted
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Jumbo Eyelets, Tearing Edge Ruler

Well, I hope Peyton Manning has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.