Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Whoo's Your Valentine?

Thought I would post a couple of the Valentine's I sent out this year to the grandgirls, Great-Niece and Great-Nephews.  These use some of Stampin' Up's retired stamps from last year's Mini catalogs, but still favoritves of mine.

How I made it:

Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Happy Heart Day (retired)
Stampin' Up Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:  Stampin' Up Slot Punch, paper snips, Boho Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way glue, Snail, Circle punch, and Stampin' Up's Watercolor Crayons.



How I made it:

Embossing folder, Stampin' Up Watercolor Crayons, Silver Elastic Cord from the Holiday Mini, Stampin' Up Stamp Set Happy Heart Day.



How I made it:

Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Love Owl-ways (retired)
Stampin' Up Paper:  Real Red, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Chipboard Frame, White Craft Ink, Stampin' Up small and medium oval punches.  I sponged the Basic Gray ink onto the Chipboard Frame.

1 comment:

  1. hey, likes the cards. can't wait to make cards on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.