Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Cards featuring the Chocolate Bunny

Well, Blogger is back on line and all of us "blogger" bloggers are able to post again...albeit several days late, but still we are back and able to post pictures and such.

The Chocolate Bunny is front and center in the Easter Cards I made for our grandchildren and Great-Nephews and Niece. The embossed bunny looks good enough to eat and I was worried that my chocoholic husband didn't take a bite before he took the cards to the post office.



This is how I made my cards:

Stampin' Up Papers:  Welcome Neighbor DSP Pad in Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo, WW, Chocolate, Always Artichoke,
Stampin' Up Accessories:  Oval Punch, Oval Frame Scallop, Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red 1/4" ribbon, Embossing Powder

Your Ink Link,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.