Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hopes of Spring...

Last month during my Hostess Clubs, I gave members a challenge (homework) to take home the background paper they created during Club with the Stamp set, Flower Fancy.  So, everyone created an 8 1/2" x 11" page during Club and off they went into the snowy Pennsylvania mountains to create for another day.  I can't wait to see their creations (and share them here) when we get back together on March 16.  In the meantime, here are 4 cards I created from one sheet of background paper that I stamped with my sister, Sandy, using the same stamp set. I guess some would call it a One Sheet Wonder. 

How I made the cards:
Stampin' Up stamps:  Heard from the Heart, Flower Fancy
Inks:  Staz On Black, Rose Red, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Lovely Lilac
Papers:  Card Stock Vellum, Rose Red, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Accessories:  Stampin' Up ribbons in matching colors, Stampin' Up Exclusive Sweetest Stem Embosslit, Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punch.

Additional Pictures follow....






So there they are 4 great cards from one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" Whisper White.  They all look so different when placed on the different card papers.  I secured the vellum behind the ribbon, so no adhesive shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.