Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Swap Samples

Today I'm sharing with you some of the swap samples I received during from February Demostrator meeting.  They are all so different and unique....great ideas and inspiration.

Made by Wanda Nyman.
Stamp Set:  Sweetheart
Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and Heart Treat Cups


Made by Betsy Crider
Stamp Set:  Love You Much
Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Papers and Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon


Made by Ann Veneziano
Stamp Set:  Best Wishes & More
Papers:  Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red


My upline's upline, (say that real fast 5 times) Ann Veneziano was kind enough to mail this to me...it is a beautiful Stampin' Up! Christmas ornament from Julia Stack, my upline.  It has such a shine that I had difficulty taking a photograph of it so you all could see how lovely it is.  I'm trying to "think outside of the box" and figure out a way to turn it into a necklace!  Any ideas?


Made by Julia Stack
Stamp Sets:  I (heart) Hearts, Well Scripted
Paper:  Real Red
Accessories:  Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 5/8" Red Satin Ribbon

Your Ink Link,


Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. these are all adorable, great job...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last card is not a Judy Brown. It's a Julia Stack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.