Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Newsletter Updates

Birthday Stamp-A-Stack



Ten Birthday cards (2 each of 5 designs) with matching stamped envelopes for $15. Adhesive is not included in the Stamp-a-Stack. Please bring your adhesive of choice for paper and ribbon.


If you'd like to join us, please email or call me by Tuesday, March 16 so that I can be sure and have the supplies cut and ready for you to stamp! I am also require pre-payment by March 16. Please contact me at 623-7012 or dfoor@embarqmail.com if you have any questions or to reserve your space.
-----------------------------


SURVEY


Recently I emailed my customers a copy of my 2010 Customer Survey to complete and return to me by March 16. The purpose of this survey is to help me meet your needs. You can return it via email, in person or the regular mail. All of my current customers who returns this survey by March 16 will be entered into a drawing for a great prize.
-------------------------------


Don't forget your freebies!


Saying good bye to March means saying goodbye to Sale-A-Bration for another year. Have you earned your FREE stamps yet? Place an order of $50 and receive a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice.
-------------------------------


Better yet, join my team as a Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and receive even more FREE Stamps! Plus, during Sale-A-Bration your Starter Kit is on sale and you can choose a free stamp set from the Idea Book and Catalog.
------------------------------


Love Build a Bear products? When you purchase Build-a-Bear stamping products, you can get a coupon for your local Build-a-Bear workshop!
-----------------------------
Please click here to sign up for my newsletter.

Your Ink Link,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.