Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Color Renovation New Color Comparisons

Stampin' Up! is so good to us.  They sent us a sample sheet of each of the 5 new colors with our May Demo magazine, "Stampin' Success", so we could see the beauty of them for ourselves.  They really are very pretty as a group.  I love the Cherry Cobbler, but the Cajun Craze speaks to me, too.  I just can't decide because I love that new rich brown of Early Espresso.  Well, here are some other Stampin' Up! colors so you can compare "soon to be released" Color Renovation 5 newbies.  It will probably depend on your computer screen, and my camera, how these will show up....but in real life they are really something!










Hope you enjoy this preview.  If you would like to place an order for any of the retiring colors, please email me or go to my online website here.

Until Next time,

Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.