Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trees, if You Please Stamp-A-Stack

Trees, if you Please Stamp-A-Stack
April 27, 2010
1:00 until 3:00 PM or 6:30 until 8:30 PM

All Occasion Stamp-A-Stack. You will create 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) with matching envelopes for $15.00. The theme is trees and I will use a variety of current and retired Stampin' Up! "Tree" stamps in honor of Earth and Arbor Day. Please bring your adhesives of choice for paper, ribbon, etc. These cards will be suitable for a variety of greetings/sentiments and I will have those available for you to choose which you would like to use. My samples will include 2 Sympathy, 2 Thinking of You, 2 Thank You, 2 Birthday, and 2 Get Well cards, but all can be easily changed to a different greeting.



If you would like to join us, please contact me via email or phone by Tuesday, April 20 so I can be sure and have enough supplies cut and ready for you to create. I also require pre-payment by Tuesday, April 20.  

You can view my calendar of events here.

Here is a preview of the 5 sample cards.  You will make 2 of each card, but the greetings can be changed.  I will have a variety of Stampin' Up sentiments available.  Envelopes will also be stamped to match your cards.





I hope you enjoy this sneak peek.  More details after my Stamp-A-Stack.  Remember you have until April 20 to sign up to participate in "Trees, if you Please!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.