Followers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Baroque Motifs Times Three



Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  And I want to take a moment and thank all of those who are currently serving in our armed services and those who have served.  Thank you very much.

Tonight I wanted to share some pictures of 3 variations of cards I made using our Baroque Motifs Stamp Set that I recently made for a swap.




Colors include:  Not Quite Navy, Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin



Hope you enjoy these ideas. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go to my online website here.





Until Next time,
Denise Foor  

1 comment:

  1. These are really pretty ... I love the different colors you've used too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.