Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Circle Circus Meets Animal Stories Swap





Recently, I've been blessed to meet with so many of my fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrators and share what we love....stamping, chatting, eating, and having fun.  Over the next few posts, I'm going to share many of the wonderful swaps that I received.  First I have the pictures of some of the swaps I made and shared at these events.  Tonight I'll start with Animal Stories in Bermuda Bay.




Stamp Sets:  Circle Circus, Animal Stories
Stampin' Up Paper & Ink:  Bermuda Bay and DSP, Rose Red
Accessories:  Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Slot Punch, Heart Punch


                                                                  
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Animal Stories
Stampin' Up Paper & Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Scallop Eyelet Border punch, markers to turn Owl into Kitty Cat



Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Animal Stories
Stampin' Up Paper & Ink: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Heart Punch


Have fun papercrafting,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.