Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Event Calendar


Stamp Class Schedule – Spring/Summer 2010
Denise Foor, Instructor
Class Location: 107 Short Street, Bedford, PA 15522
(814) 623-7012



Classes fill quickly!!
Email or call me with your choice of dates, and as always,
Your payment holds your spot in class. Additional information regarding my classes, samples, and other events is located on my website.

No refunds given due to preorder of class materials. In the event you need to cancel your attendance in class, a packet of supplies with instruction or links to photos will be given.







Big Shot Girl's Time Out!!!  Sneak Peak at the New 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.





MAY 25, Tuesday 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm or 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm

Bring your paper (and your Big Shot or other die cutting machine, if you have one) and use my Big Shot and all of my dies. Learn how the Big Shot works with the various layers. Your choice of what you cut and take home to make future projects. Fun time with the Big Shot. Class fee of $5.00.  Call or email me. Bring your paper or fabric.  I will have my new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog for you to take a sneak peak at and enjoy the terrific new items.  Be the first to see it.


Say Good-bye to LAST CHANCE items  and 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog Sneak Peak
 




June 8, Tuesday 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm or 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm

Come see the "Last Chance" items that we will be saying good-bye to July 1...the Stampin' Up list will be available, I will have lots of samples and examples here for you to look at and we will do some make and take projects. Cost is $5.00. Reservations and payment are due by June 1. Please call or email me at dfoor@embarqmail.com . Reserve your 2010-2011 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog now. Retail price is $9.95, my price is $5.00. Better value and more ideas than any magazine!  I will have my copy of the new 2010-2011 catalog for you to look at and see the lovely new items.



Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack





Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack. We will make 10 Christmas cards with matching envelopes. Get started early this year and avoid the stress. Christmas in July is a great crafting tradition and it all starts right here. Reservations and fee due by July 20. Email or phone me to reserve your seat. Please bring your basic card making tools and your choice of adhesive.


Hostess Stamp Clubs


Local stamp club class. Enjoy a fun, relaxing day or evening with friends. FREE for stamp club members, $5 for guests (may attend twice as a guest). Are you new to stamping and want to try it out? Attend as my guest? Contact me at dfoor@embarqmail.com or call me today. Currently, I have 2 ongoing clubs and new ones are now forming. Daytime and evening times available for the new Hostess Stamp Club. We meet at my home. We make delightful projects each month. You should bring your basic card making tools and your choice of adhesive.


Classes by Request


My Digital Studio: If you would like a private or group lesson on My Digital Studio, just email me to set up a date. I would be happy to help you learn the basics and answer your questions.

Big Shot: Have you purchased the Big Shot from me? Have questions? Let me know!

Hope you enjoy these ideas. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go to my online website here.

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor



July 27, Tuesday 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM or 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.