Followers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Flight of the Butterfly


These butterflies are just so lovely.  For my May Hostess Club, I combined Flight of the Butterfly, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, and Stampin' Up!'s Butterfuly punch all into one card to create a virtual rabble of butterfly beauties.





This is how we made the card:

Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets:  Sincere Saluations, Flight of the Butterfly
Stampin' Up! Cardstock:  SAB retired DSP, Kraft, WW
Stampin' Up! Ink:  Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
Stampin' Up Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, sponge, Scallop Envelope Die, Butterfly Punch, Ticket Corner Punch

And here is the first sample I made....but it needed something more, so I added the So Saffron DSP to the front.



Hope you enjoy these ideas. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go to my online website here.

Until next time,

Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.