Followers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Swaps with Fellow Demonstrators


Well, we are back home tonight after being on the road again today, so I thought I would pop on my blog and share some more of the great goodies that I swapped with my fellow Pennsylvania Demonstrators at our meeting last week.  We have a talented bunch of ladies in our crew as you can see by these creations. 



Circle Circus by Ann Veneziano





Lotion Gift Container by Tina Crawford.




Vintage Vogue by Denise Sorbera.





Sweet Scoops Scratch and Sniff by Betsy Crider.



I'm not in any of the pictures because I'm always taking the pictures.  This happens all the time in my scrapbooks, too.  I bet it happens to you.  We also had several ladies missing because of illness.



Very Thankful Peacock by Julia Stack


Very Thankful Set by Julia Stack


Popcicle Punch with Crystal Effects and Diamond Dust by Deb Sinkus.

Punch Bunny made by Wanda Nyman.  Wouldn't this be cute for a little girl's birthday card, too?



4th of July by Judy Brown.
  Notice the Bitty Button....love those!



Awash with Flowers from the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog by Ann Veneziano.

Aren't there some terrific ideas here to CASE?  And as soon as I can get a few more moments I will post even more great swaps, projects and ideas from Dream Night with Dawn and Shelli.  What a treat that was....but for now...

Enjoy Life and Happy Stamping,

Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.