Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Holiday Mini and Occasions Mini Catalogs -- Some Items are Still Available!


With all the new mini catalogs in addition to our big catalog, it can get a little confusing to which fun stamping products are current and which ones are retired. Here is a rundown of all the products from our past mini catalogs that can still be ordered if you were sad you missed them the first time! To download and print your own 2-page supplement that you can tuck in your catalog, click HERE.






On June 1st, the Stampin' Up! retiring stamp set and accessories list will be coming out and I’ll post it here for you! If I can assist you in ordering any of these items you may e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com or place the order yourself at my ONLINE ORDERING site.  If you have questions, e-mail me and I'll do my best to find answers for you!

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.