Followers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rustic Rooster

Raising Chickens

My Neice, Tori, along with her son (you remember the champion bug spitter) raise chickens.  She also celebrated her birthday yesterday, April 30.  And since great minds think alike, my sister, Sandy,  and I used the same stamp set for her card.  The beautiful, Rustic Rooster Hostess Set which is now retired.  I thought you would like to see the results.

Made by my sister, Sandy.
Stampin' Up! Stamps: Rustic Rooster (Hostess, Retired)a, Teeny Tiny Wishes, French Script
Paper and Pastels: DSP Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Crushed Curry, Very vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Close to Coco
Accessories: Notebook, Window & modern label punches and Hodgepodge

This is the one I made for my neice and the one below is one I made for the local library silent auction.



Stampin' Up Stamp Set:  Rustic Rooster (Hostess, Retired)
Papers:  Cameo coral, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories:  Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Up Markers
Stampin' Up Inks:  Sahara Sand, Black, Kiwi Kiss

And here is a beautiful card I received from a customer, Darlene Chuhran.  It is a pocket card and is so lovely.  Thank you, Darlene.




The right side serves as the pocket.  So cute.

And not to be left out, our girls....the Boston Terriers wanted to say Hello today.  They are so happy that it is Spring and frisbee weather again.  So, here they are....


Here is Pup-Pup helping me clean up after one of my Stampin' Up events.  She has to be in the middle of everything I do when it comes to paper crafting.



Her daughter, Sluggo, on the other hand would rather rest!!!  And here is my very supportive husband, Don.

Until next time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.