Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Simply Adorned Charm Necklace Swaps


Recently, I attended another wonderful Stampin' Up! event.  This one, Dream Night, was hosted by Dawn Rapas in New Jersey and was quite lovely.  I'll be posting lots of pictures of the Shoebox, Big Shot, General and Charm Swaps.  And in a little later all of the great projects we made during those 2 days.  It was a terrific time.  First, tonight is a photogragh of the Simply Adorned Charm inserts that we swapped.  One ladies luggage was lost and all of her swaps were taken....so, she is mailing her swaps to us in the mail, but here are the rest.


This is my swap.  Sandi MacIver provided my inspiration.  I will be providing my how-to in later posts.  I used watercolor paper and Nature's Nest Stamp Set.



Swap participants include: 



Robin Boyer
Mick Antinone
Letricia Blake
Dee Yates
Anna Zuniga
Barbara Dykhouse

Because they are so small, they were not signed and I'm not sure who created which charm insert.  So, I just listed each participate.  I think they are all so unique.

Hope you enjoy these ideas. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go to my online website here.



Until Next time,

Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.