Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Big Shot Flowers


Today I have some Big Shot items to share with you from the Dawn Rapsas' Dream Night I attended in May.




Both of these items were made with fabric using the Big Shot and the Stampin' Up Flower Folds Die.  The Flower Folds Die cuts 4 good size flowers each time you use it. 













Can you believe that all of the above projects were made with the Big Shot and the Island Floral Die (found in the Summer Mini)?  They all look so different. I hope this gives you an idea of how you can use one die and make a lot of different paper crafting projects with your Big Shot....and no two will look the same!!!

To order any Stampin' Up! products or reserve your catalog, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Until Next Time,


Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.