Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dream Night, Glitter, and the Big Shot


During Dream Night, Demo of the Year Dawn Rapsas had lots of activities planned for her fellow demonstrators at the Sand Hill Hilton in New Jersey.  One of them involved this wonderful presentation of Stampin' Glitter and the Big Shot.  Here are some photographs to show you examples of what you can make with our Stampin' Glitter, Big Shot dies and cardstock.

























The Stampin' Glitter can be found in the Accessories & More section of your Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog.  You can find the Big Shot and all the dies, as well as, adhesives in the same section.

Hope you enjoy these photographs of Dream Night. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go to my online website here.
Until Next time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm not a big fan of glitter, but I think these cards may make a believer out of me. They are so cheerful that I'm sure they would brighten the receiver's day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.