Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dream Night with Dawn Rapsas

We stayed in the Hilton where all the festivities happened during Dream Night.  As one of the Workshops of a Lifetime winners, Dawn opened Dream Night up for all Demonstrators.  It was great to have an entire evening of stamping with Dawn and Shelli.  The Hilton was great and here are some photographs I have to share with you.









Here I am ready with my "Tool Box" filled with swaps.  Swapping at this event was terrific.  Everyone was so kind, the Stampin' Up way!  Coming home and sorting through all the different cards was like Christmas!!!

Hope you enjoy these photographs of Dream Night. If you would like to place an order, please email me or go to my online website here.



Until Next time,
Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.