Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Punch Away with Dream Night


Today I have a lot of punch samples to share with you from Dawn Rapsas' Dream Night.  There are some really cute projects here and I'm sure you will enjoy looking at these terrific examples.

















You can click on the pictures and make them larger.





Inside of the Bird Punch journal.























Well, I hope you enjoy all of these great samples.  I think they use almost every Stampin' Up Punch that is available.  Punch Art is lots of fun, so if you have never tried it before....give it a whirl.

To order YOUR own punches, or any other Stampin' Up! products, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.