Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Study in Black and White: The Neutrals Arrive

Continuing with samples from Demo of the Year Dawn Rapsas' Dream Night Event that I attended in May, here is a collection of Black and White samples that were shown.  Each one is unique and different.  I'm including a lot of pictures and you should be able to click on the photograph to make it larger for an even closer look.  You can re-create these looks with the same or similar stamps with the new Stampin' Up! Neutrals Color Collection.


































I hope this gives you some new ideas how you can use your Stampin' Up Black and White cardstock and ink to make some wonderful Scrapbook and Card projects.  I can't wait to try out the entire new Neutral palette.

To order YOUR neutral cardstock, or any other Stampin' Up! products, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.


Until Next Time,



Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.