Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

New information was shared recently by Stampin' Up! regarding the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die and how to care for it.  So, I thought I would share that with you.  This is one of my favorite dies to use in my Big Shot.

When you use the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, be sure to run the die through the Big Shot so that the hinge is opposite the Big Shot handle. This will help protect the hinge. Also, make sure that you and your customers are using tab 1 when you use the multipurpose platform. Don't forget to share this information with your customers to prevent their dies from breaking.

To order any Stampin' Up! products or get a catalog, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.