Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Customer Cards

Today I have some of my customer's cards to share with you....




Both of the above cards were made by Sheila Whisker using the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set and Dazzling Diamonds.  Love that sparkle.



This card was made by Carol Smith using Pedaling Past and Lovely as a Tree.  She used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, too.



Carol also made this card.  She turned the Printed Petals Stamp Set into a Topiary.  She used the Scallop Trim Border Punch to create the flower pot.  So cute.



Carol Smith created this card using a retired Stampin' Up crocus stamp with 5/8" whisper white organza ribbon.

To order any Stampin' Up! products or get a new catalog, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.


Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.