Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Smooch Spritz on Daisy Die

Today I thought I would share with you how I used my "Gold Glow" (118770) Smooch Spritz on a recent Hostess Club card. 


For the card I used:
Flower, Daisies # 2 Die, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border, Elements of Style Stamp Set, Embossing Powder, Gold Glow Smooch Spray

I created my own color catcher and covered it with DSP.  Then I line it with Whisper White cardstock to catch my over-spray....then I use the Whisper White over-spray cardstock for background paper or punched items.  Fun and Frugal.



First I place all the Daisies (or whatever I intend to spray) on the Whisper White (you can use other colors, too)....





Here you can see how I sprayed them with the Gold Glow Smooch Spitiz.  It doesn't take much.



Here is a picture of the Whisper White Cardstock after I removed the Daisies.  You get a different effect everytime you try this new technique.  Enjoy.

To order any Stampin' Up! products or get a new catalog, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.