Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Cards

Today I have some Hostess Club cards to share with you.


But first, I have to show you 2 of the birdhouses that my 5 year old granddaughter painted this week.  The first picture she prepared herself for her "GD" (granddad) to take the photo.



And I took this picture for her after she finished her painting.  She loves working with me in the Studio.

On to the cards....



Stamp Sets:  Awash with Flowers, In A Word, Favorite Thoughts
Ink and Papers:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, WW
Accessories:  Pearl, Satin Ribbon, Liquid glue pen, Pinking Hearts Border Punch



Stamp Sets:  Pedaling Past, Nature Silhouettes, Apple Blossom
Ink and Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Accessories:  Mat pack, Color Pencils, markers, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Brads

To order any Stampin' Up! products or get a new catalog, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.