Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Color Renovation Combinations with In-Colors

If you’ve ever wondered which colors look best together, the Color Coach® has been there to help. But what about Stampin’ Up!’s In Colors™? These six trendy colors expand your color options and complement our exclusive color families too! Use this chart to help you mix and match In Colors with Brights®, Regals®, Subtles®, and Neutrals, and find the perfect color combination every time!


Click here to get full PDF of 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! In-Color Combinations.

For more information on our Color Coach see my Blog post here.

To order the Stampin' Up! Color Coach or any other product, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.
Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.
 
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.