Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Back to School


Stamp Set:  First Day
Papers and Ink:  White Craft, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories:  Real Red Ribbon, Embossing Powder, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Watercolor crayons, Aqua Painter

I made these for our granddaughter and great-nephews for back to school this year.  I love making my own background paper.

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute!!! Thanks for playing at ABC Toys and Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute!!! Thanks for playing at ABC Toys and Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling - love the chalkboard background, and all the sweet embellishments!! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.