Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gatefold Delight

Fifth Avenue Floral Gatefold Card

This Hostess Club card was a special request and a case from a swap I received from Lisa Hale at Dawn Raspas' Dream Night.  Here is Lisa's original card:


And here is my version that we made in Club yesterday.


Closed

Inside



Open Outside

Here is my recipe:

Stamp Sets:  5th Avenue Floral, Style Beautiful, Great Friend
Papers and Inks:  White Craft Ink, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Peach Parfait
Accessories:  Manhattan Floral embossing folder, Big Shot, Ticket Corner punch, Oval punches, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Aqua Painter, sponges, pop dots, glue dots, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Top Note Die
Score Top Note at 1/2" and Crumb Cake Card at 2 3/4"

Hope you enjoy this terrifc card.  Thanks, Lisa, for the inspiration.

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.