Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Greeting Card Kids Go Halloween

Halloween Greeting Card Kids

I love this set.  So very cute....and vintage.  And it covers so many seasons and events....ok, I said I liked it!!!  Here are my latest Halloween creations.


Stamp Set:  Greeting Card Kids
Paper and Inks:  Old Olive, Black, WW, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Top Note Die, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Big Shot, Bat Punch, Word Window Punch, Spider Web Embossing, Smooch Spritz, Modern Label Punch



Stamp Set:  Greeting Card Kids
Paper and Inks:  More Mustard, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, WW
Accessories:  Square Duo Dies, Big Shot, Ticket Corner Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder



Stamp Set:  Greeting Card Kids
Inks and Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Black, WW, Old Olive
Accessories:  Black Lace, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Smooch Spritz, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Big Shot Circle Punch, word Window punch, Modern Label Punch

To order the Stampin' Up! Color Coach or any other product, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

New Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.





Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Very cool cards Denise. I've added your links to my newsletter so others can enjoy them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.