Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Believe

This is another August Hostess Club card.  Fun to make and lots of water misting going on.


Stamp Set:  Just Believe
Papers and Inks:  Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip or Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, DSP Patterns Stack Neutrals Collection, watercolor paper, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Melon Mambo Ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Aqua Painter, mister bottle

I really love the new Stampin' Up! DSP Patterns Stack Collections...the patterns are lovely and the colors are so beautiful.

 To order Stampin' Up! products, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.