Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weekend Scrapbook Crop

Weekend Scrapbook Crop

Last weekend I attended a local crop hosted by Cindy.  It was so much fun.  I only took a few pictures, but I was blessed to receive a wonderful 8 x 8 Cricut Board Swap Scrapbook pages as one of the door prizes.  So, I'm going to post the pictures here for you to see.  My husband has already chosen several tasty dishes that he wants to try.  I put all of pages in a scrapbook and thought what great gifts these would make for bridal showers, weddings, family reunions or house warming gifts.  These were made with the Cricut, but you could use our Stampin' Up punches and the Big Shot to achieve similar results.



My beautiful granddaughter and assistant helped me with my Make and Takes.


My friends, Tracy, Joyce and Carolyn.

Here are the 8 x 8 Recipe Pages....














this one opens....shown open below....love that...






Well, here they are....hope you get some inspiration.  I love them.  Thanks, Cindy!

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

Fall Hostess Clubs will be beginning in September 2010. If you are interested in joining one of my Hostess Clubs, please contact me.

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.