Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ornate Blossom

Ornate Blossom



Today I am working on my mini scrapbook albums for a class coming up at the end of the month and decided to make a couple of cards while I had this beautiful stamp out, Ornate Blossom.  I love how it coordinates with the stamp set Friends never Fade and the Designer Series Paper Greenhouse Gala. Speaking of Greenhouse Gala, it even matches my new Stampin' Up! Tote which you can get by becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo from now until October 18.  Contact me for more information. 
Now on to my sample....



Stamp Set:  Ornate Blossom
Inks and Papers:  Confetti White, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Pear Pizzazz Ribbon



Stamp Set:  Ornate Blossom
Inks and Papers:  Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Peach Parfait Pizzazz Ribbon, Basic Pearls


Qick and Easy cards...great for many occassions.  Be sure to check out my Fall/Winter Classes here and sign up today.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Denise. I'd love to see SU make a stencil of this design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.