Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Falling Leaves

Grateful

Guess I better get back to posting on my blog....believe it or not, I've been stamping getting ready for classes and clubs and forgot all about my poor little blog...so I'm back with more seasonal swaps from my trip to the Stampin' Up Baltimore Regional meeting a few weeks ago.  Made by Peggy Davis.


Stamp Set:  Falling Leaves
Inks and Papers:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up Accessories:  Big Shot, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor




1 comment:

  1. The curly label punch coordinates so nicely with the border punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.