Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fang-tastic Halloween

Have a Fang-tastic Halloween


Isn't this over-the-top cute?   This is another one of the terrific swaps I received at the SU Baltimore Regional.  This one was made by Ruth Ann Harrold.

Stamp Set:  Fang-tastic
Ink and Papers:  Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
Stampin' Up Accessories:  Large and Extra-Large Tag Punches, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crimper



Remember to leave a comment on my Kooky Spooky Blog Candy post
for your chance to win my blog candy.  Must post your comment by
October 18 on that post. Thanks.





Be sure to check out my Fall/Winter Classes here and sign up today.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.