Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

My SU Baltimore Regional Swap

Baltimore Regional Swap

Recently, along with members of my SU Team, I attended our Stampin' Up Regional meeting in Baltimore, Maryland.  We had a great day.  I have lots of pictures to share with you and today I want to start with the swap I made to exchange with all the other Demonstrators at the meeting.



Outside of my card.


Inside of my card.

Stamp Sets:  Welcome Christmas, Seasonal Sentiments, Elements of Style
Inks and Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, WW
Stampin Up Accessories:  Ornament Punch, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Sponge, Pop Dots

Be sure to check out my Fall/Winter Classes here and sign up today.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.