Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spider Web

Spider Web meets our Punches

Now I have 2 more Halloween cards for you that both use the new Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  They were both swaps I received at the Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional.  That is one of my favorite things about being a Demo....attending these events and meeting and swapping with fellow demonstrators.  Lots of fun....


Stamp Set:  Grateful Greetings
Ink and Paper:  Basic Black, Old Olive, WW
Stampin' Up Accessories:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Glimmer Brads



Stamp Set:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (made by Kathy Braine)
Ink and Paper:  Basic Black, WW, Pumpkin Pie
Stampin Up Accessories:  Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Owl Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch

Remember to leave a comment on my Kooky Spooky Blog Candy post for your chance to win my blog candy.  Must post your comment by October 18 on that post.  Thanks.

Be sure to check out my Fall/Winter Classes here and sign up today.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.