This month we could choose the theme for our cards and projects -- Thanksgiving or Thank You. I chose Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy the project I have created. I do have a Blog Candy Post here asking for a comment by Monday, October 18. I will randomly choose a winner from the comments I receive on that Kooky Spooky post. I will also post a how-to for this week-end's Blog Hop project on Monday. Enjoy the Hop!
You probably arrived at my Blog from Jane Hignite at: http://www.stampwithjane.com/
Define Your Life Candle Gift Box
My project is a re-purposed luncheon meat container with some pretty DSP on top, our wonderful ribbon and autumn stamps. Inside are some pretty stamped votives surrounded by some crimped cardstock. Really cute gift for very little effort and cost. Come back Monday, October 18 for a quick How-To and more photographs. Thanks in advance for your comments.
Stamp Sets Used: French Foliage, Define Your Life
Inks and Papers: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Sahara Sand, WW
Stampin' Up Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Scallop Frame, Early Espresso Ribbon, Tissue Paper, Heat Gun, Re-purposed luncheon meat container
Remember to leave a comment on my Kooky Spooky Blog Candy post
for your chance to win my blog candy. Must post your comment by
October 18 on that post. Thanks.
Be sure to check out my Fall/Winter Classes here and sign up today.
Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your next Blog on the SU Stars Blog Hop is: Monica Weaver at: http://www.addalittledazzle.com/
Here is a complete list of every one that is hopping:
1. Deborah Robb at: http://beantowngrasshopper.blogspot.com/
2. Mary Campbell at: http://www.mimitojett.blogspot.com/
3. Angela Walters at: http://www.lifewithawienerdog.com/
4. Angie Valle-Peters at: http://www.paperluxuries.blogspot.com/
5. Barbara Furlong at: http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
6. Brenda Hugar at: http://brendasstampingcorner.blogspot.com
7. Martha Lucia Gomez at: http://stampartpapel.blogspot.com/
8. Nancy Keithley at: http://fancynancykay.blogspot.com
9. Shirley Northey at: http://stampershirley.blogspot.com/
10. Raissa Spatola at: http://www.raissastamps.com/
11. Diana Soling at: http://handmadebydiana.typepad.com
12. Jackie Watson at: http://jackielwatson.blogspot.com/
13. Jane Hignite at: http://www.stampwithjane.com/
14. Denise Foor at: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
15. Monica Weaver at: http://www.addalittledazzle.com/
16. Carolyn Sharkas at: http://www.inkingthenightaway.blogspot.com/
17. Loni Holt at: http://www.loniholt.blogspot.com/
Be sure to come back next month for our November SU Stars Blog Hop!
Until Next Time,